THE LARGEST CERTIFIED ORGANIC FARM IN OKLAHOMA
Last chance to purchase this beautiful organic farm in the Green Country of Oklahoma.
The 2020 Hemp application has gotten easier and shorter to fill out and process.
Daddy Mac’s Farm is a 85-acre USDA Certified Organic Farm. It is the largest certified farm in Oklahoma. Our farm is on the USDA Organic Integrity List. Our Organic Certificates show or have shown (ready for renewal if you want the items back on the list), the following: over 50 Veggies, over 11 fruits, 2 nuts, sheep, chickens, eggs, 64 herbs, and Black Indian hemp. The Oklahoma Department of Agriculture will issue Medical 420 Organic Certificate as soon as a current state commercial growers license is issued. The Organic Certificate is transferable, but the medical organic certificate is not. It is issued to each growers commercial license on the farm. Right now, there are 40-50 tillable acres with another 20 acres ready to prepare with a little work.
The farm features:
• A 5-year-old 2624 sq. ft. home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, office, central heat and air.
• Two 6-year-old 1200 sq. ft. barns
• Two ponds, fruit trees, nut trees, and fenced with additional cross fencing
• Price includes farm equipment and 50# certified organic hemp seed.
• This farm is not in any city limits or zoning, it is free and clear of debt, and it is not enrolled in any federal programs for assistance.
• Farm comes with 4 mature Great Paraeneses Dogs for 1st line of defense. (Just water and feed and they do the rest).
Owners are retired with health concerns.
• Price is 799000
Contact: Louie or Cindy at home 918-738-4083 or firstname.lastname@example.org