THE LARGEST CERTIFIED ORGANIC FARM IN OKLAHOMA
Daddy Mac’s Farm is a 95-acre USDA Certified Organic Farm. It is the largest certified farm in Oklahoma. Our farm is on the USDA Organic Integrity List. Our Organic Certificates show or have shown (ready for renewal if you want the items back on the list), the following: over 50 Veggies, over 11 fruits, 2 nuts, sheep, chickens, eggs, 64 herbs, and Black Indian hemp. The Oklahoma Department of Agriculture will issue Medical 420 Organic Certified as soon as a current state commercial growers license is issued. The Organic Certificate is transferable, but the medical organic certificate is not. It is issued to each growers commercial license on the farm.
The farm features:
• A 4-year-old 2624 sq. ft. home with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, man cave, central heat and air.
• Two 6-year-old 1200 sq. ft. barns
• Two ponds, fruit trees, nut trees, and fenced with additional cross fencing
• 10 acres on the highway. 5 of the acres are secure fenced with a 10 ft. tall chain link with barbed wire on top. This fenced area has a 1200 sq. ft. grow building that has central heat and air. This building is capable of producing 12,500 plants a year.
• With some investment in grow buildings this fenced area is capable of producing around 350,000 plants a year.
• A security company of veteran mercenaries is also available.
• This farm is not in any city limits or zoning, it is free and clear of debt, and it is not enrolled in any federal programs for assistance.
• Farm comes with 4 mature Great Paraeneses Dogs for farm protection, and chicken and sheep protection.
• Price is $1,600,000.00.
Contact: Louie shop 918-738-4800 home 918-738-4083
|Find Real Estate Agent||Apply for Financing||Find a Lawyer|
|Request Insurance Quote||Find Appraiser||Apply for Business Loan|