Primary Value: Time, buildout, cost. If buyer takes buildout plans, three months of construction to get operational. Tenant improvements cost $1,200,000.
- Cannabis Uses: Manufacturing, Volatile, Distribution
- Licensed: Yes
- Lot Size: 0.23
- Building Sqft: 7640
- Power (amps): 800
- City Tax Rate: 1%
- Year Built: 1928
- Existing Utilities: Electricity, Gas, Water, Trash, Sewer, Roads
- Ample Parking In Front
- 800 AMP Power Upgrade
- Construction Permits Approved
Terms of Purchase:
- Great opportunity for those seeking type 7 volatile manufacturing and distribution in Long Beach.
- Construction permits approved (took 14 months). FEMA certification, new HVAC system ($75,000).
- Five year lease with option to purchase and/or extend five (5) years.
- Offered at $2,500,000 for sale of real estate, licenses, and equipment.
- Willing to JV with the right partner.
- Seller financing possible with qualified buyer.
Lease Rate: $2 PSF for year 1, $2.75 PSF years 2-5. $15,280/$21,120. NNN lease.
Find more information on this property here. Find more California cannabis real estate, and discover more manufacturing, retail, and cultivation properties.
We also offer cannabis compliance services and solutions to help your business succeed.
Phone: (866) 810-2022
Brittany Plain – Cannabis Real Estate Consultants – DRE# 02005162