State of the art, licensed, and state-compliant mixed-light use cannabis greenhouse. Can produce approximately 350 pounds of cannabis a month. Sellers have invested over $1,600,000 in T.I. buildout costs and equipment. The building is located in a secure cannabis complex in the greater Palm Springs SoCal Desert Area. Buyer must use their own genetics, but the seller is willing to consult on strains and genetics at market rates. Employees will not be staying. A new 5-year lease just signed. Easily accessible from a major highway.
– Small mixed-tier 2 cultivation license.
– Facility fully permitted for cannabis operation.
– 13,662 building with 9,700 sq ft of flowering plant canopy.
– Rent $34,005 per month.
– Double layer vegging area to supply flower area.
– Located in a secure facility.
– In-house dry-trim and curing facilities.
– Full greenhouse & climate control system included.
– Full HVAC and CO2 system built-in
– HPS & modern LED grow lighting.
Cannabis is currently one of the hottest industries in the United States and with Federal legalization on the horizon, this is a great time to get into the cannabis business. In a recent Forbes interview with Roy Bingham, co-founder and chairman of BDSA, a top cannabis market research firm, he stated that the US market grew faster than the 33 percent they predicted in 2020 and the final number is going to be around $18 billion in sales. The impact of COVID-19 has been very substantial and positive for the cannabis industry. For next year, he expects the U.S. market to top $24 billion. This opportunity will not last long!
CA DRE Lic. #:01265612