Price is $879,000 fully operational. Price includes brand, licenses and all equipment
• 3,700 Sqft extraction facility.
• $1.80/sqft NNN Lease terms, 20 year lease term available
• Real Estate available priced separately.
• Comes with all equipment including a 50kW natural gas generator, PXP extractor system, 20l Rotary evaporator, 27cf Ultra low freezer, Polyscience Chiller or rotary evaporator, Edwards Scroll pump, (2) 4.4cf vacuum ovens, Haskell pump, Welch chemical duty pump with vacuum, (2) FP-89 Julabo Chillers, Huber Chiller, Temptek water heater, 1 Walk in freezer, 2 Standalone double door freezers, 2 Triminator Rosin Presses, AtlasCopco Air compressor, 1 HarvestRight Freeze dryer, 7 Storage racks, 3 Stainless Steel tables,1 Black Table, 1 Rosin press table, 2 Picnic tables, 1 Small fridge(for employees), 1 Microwave, 1 Shipping container, Flammable gas storage (60 gal), 2 Safes, plus all other accessories necessary to make all extraction products including budder, wax, shatter, crumble, etc.
• Prime location in Adelanto, Low labor rates in this area as well. Volatile extraction licenses are difficult to obtain due to so many cities restricting its use. Volatile extraction is the most efficient and speedy way of extracting cannabis. The extraction market is in its infancy with huge upside to gain market share.
• The extraction facility is 3,700sqft, however the work area where the extraction process occurs is only 480 sqft. So you have an extra 3,220 sqft of area to expand. Gross projected sales of $9m annually when operating at full capacity on one shift with existing equipment. If you ran 24 hours a day it would give you projected sales of $27m. If you added a second extraction machine and ran 24 hours a day it would give you a projected sales of $54m. If you added a 3rd machine it would give you a projected sales of $81m