Listing ID : 641205
Posted on November 8, 2023 79
Great opportunity for a Locally Approved Distribution Type 11 business in Long Beach, CA. Long Beach’s location, just 20 miles south of downtown Los Angeles, places it at the heart of Southern California, providing access to a vast and ever-growing consumer base. This strategic position is particularly advantageous for a distribution business, where proximity to customers and partners is crucial. The business is already 70% built out is a significant advantage. It means that much of the initial infrastructure and setup costs have already been covered, and new owners have the opportunity to add their own unique touch to the remaining 30%, tailoring it to their specific vision and requirements. The new owner would have to continue the construction and buildout. What further sweetens the deal is the cannabis-friendly environment in Long Beach, characterized by favorable tax rates and supportive policies. This regulatory framework ensures that entrepreneurs in the cannabis industry can operate with greater predictability and support than in many other regions. Currently, the licenses are designated for Medical Cannabis Use, but the new owner could apply for Recreational Cannabis Use once the build-out is completed. This way the new owner could obtain Medicinal and Recreational use.
The 1500 sqft space for this business offers ample room for distribution operations, allowing flexibility for storage, distribution, and office space. Additionally, the monthly rent of $3750 is competitive for the area, making it a cost-effective choice for businesses, especially considering the potential returns from operating in this thriving market.
Space: 1,500 SqFt
Lease Term: Month to Month (LL Open to Long Term Lease)
70% Built out
Needs Plumbing & Flooring
Gated Parking Lot
Distribution: Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors.
Asking Price: $125,000.00 (Seller Open to Offers)
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Tom Milks, DRE CA LIC# 02064305
If you have any questions Call Tom (619) 972-5952
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business.
Listings You May Also Like
Jersey City, NJ, USA
Rare opportunity to acquire a conditional dispensary license pending approval for annual status in Jersey City, New Jersey. Situated on a high-traffic
Santa Rosa, CA, USA
Turnkey Cannabis Dispensary business opportunity in Santa Rosa, CA (Pop 176k). This is a fully turnkey cannabis dispensary with a newly issued state a
San Diego, CA, USA
Great opportunity for a portable cannabis dispensary and delivery business in National City, CA. This unique opportunity allows the new owner to take
Sacramento, CA, USA
If you are looking to expand your company’s footprint in the heart of the Sacramento area through an established brand and company with high revenue