My partners and I are currently looking to establish our brand. We’re looking for a 2000-6000 sq ft facility for cultivation.
- Phase 3 power preferred (400 amps+ or the ability to upgrade without much hassle).
- HVAC preferred but not required.
- Willing to build out ourselves, existing equipment not required although not opposed.
- Potentially willing to structure lease agreement to include portion of wholesale revenue.
- Floor drains a plus
- Ceiling height 10′ minimum required. (12+ preferred)
- Located within 1.5 hr drive of OKC or Tulsa preferred, but not required (not the biggest concern, willing to grow more rural)
- Existing OMMA grow license not required
Really we’re looking to establish our brand and source a facility that myself and maybe 1 or 2 other people can operate. I have about 6 years of cultivation experience and consultants in the industry here in CO who will assist. Willing to work with the landlord in many different ways. We’re fairly flexible and have a good degree of capital. We also have a partner in OK who can be the license holder if the facility isn’t already licensed.