ADD FREE LISTING

Manufacturing type 6 and Distro Type 11 for Sale Long Beach CA

1347 Redondo Avenue, Long Beach, CA, USA
APPLY FOR A BUSINESS LOAN
Cannabis Businesses For Sale | Cannabis Manufacturing / Processing Businesses For Sale

Listing ID : 597209

Posted on July 27, 2023 View Count 50

Price For Sale:
$200,000
License Type:
Medical
Size:
6,800 Sq. Ft.
Power:
1,200 AMPS
Utilities:
Electricity, City Water, Solar, Garbage
Terms of Sale:
Cash, Financing , Owner Financing, Joint Venture
Company Name:
Green Nine Group LLC
Phone:
9498361290
Email:
paul@bpment.com
Description :

Available for purchase are cannabis licenses that offer an exciting opportunity in the ever-growing cannabis industry. The licenses consist of one Manufacturing License Type 6 and two Distribution Licenses Type 11. Currently, all licenses are designated for medical cannabis use, but you have the option to expand to recreational cannabis once the build-out is completed.

The property is already 70% built out, presenting two possibilities for you. You can either complete the remaining 30% of the build-out by entering into a new lease with the landlord, or you have the flexibility to transfer the licenses to another facility within the city of Long Beach.

One advantage of the current location is the 1200-amp power upgrade available, ensuring sufficient electricity supply to support your cannabis operations.

If you’re interested in taking part in the thriving cannabis market of Long Beach and are ready to explore this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to inquire for more details. We’re here to provide any information you need to make an informed decision.

State of the Art Profitable Cultivation Operation in Tulsa

Tulsa, OK, USA

Cultivation/ Production

Create an account

Connect me with a Buyer’s Agent/ Broker.

I Agree to 420Property’s Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy

You must log in or sign up to use this feature. Please refresh this page if you have already logged in and this feature is not working. For technical assistance please contact us at: 866-742-0776
You must log in or sign up to use this feature. Please refresh this page if you have already logged in and this feature is not working. For technical assistance please contact us at: 866-742-0776

Contact Listing Owner

All Listings

420 PROPERTY SEARCH

Hemp Only Listings

Listings You May Also Like

TIER II LICENSE for SALE in PUEBLO – $60K

Pueblo, CO, USA

Amazing opportunity to purchase a Tier II license in Pueblo, Colorado.We have a Tier 2 Recreational Cultivation License for sale in Pueblo, CO. The Co

Licenses For Sale

Operational Cannabis Delivery Business For Sale (San Francisco, California)

San Francisco, CA, USA

Looking to establish or expand your presence in the San Francisco cannabis industry? This prime 700 sq ft retail space, available for lease, offers th

Delivery

Conditional License Tier 5 Cannabis Retailer & Annual License Processing Local Approvals For Sale (Jersey City, New Jersey)

New Jersey, USA

This listing presents a rare opportunity to acquire a Cannabis Class 5 Dispensary business in New Jersey. The business has a fully approved Annual Cl

Retail Stores/ Dispensaries

Fully Turnkey Cannabis Delivery Business For Sale (Los Angeles County, California)

Los Angeles, CA, USA

We offer a prime cannabis delivery retail space spanning 700 SqFt, situated in a highly accessible location with 2 dedicated parking spots and ample s

Distribution