One of a few properties in Calaveras County that is perfect for license stacking or long term growth. Lease is designed to help the cultivator get his business started, and the lease is discounted when reaching 5 acres operating on the property.
- Cannabis Uses: Cultivation
- Licensed: Eligible
- 1250 sq ft barn that was used to drying/trimming when they grew previously.
- 5-10 Acres undeveloped
- 8 gpm well and solar at residence. This would be the well for the primary grow site 10,000 sq ft first year. 3000 gallon storage tank. Can build a 100 gpm well powered by a solar panel and a pump.
- Driveway exists with minor grade
- Have done minor inquiries on getting this ready for 2021.
- Lot Size: 192 Acres
- Canopy Sqft: 40,000
- Power (amps): 200
- City Tax Rate: 7%
- Year Built: 2005
- Existing Utilities: Electricity, Water, Roads
- AG property Two Parcels 192 Acres & 40 Acres
- Qualifies for up to 10 Licenses, currently has a site located for 5-10 Acres and the original site of 10,000 sq ft is perfect for this year.
- $125,000 for the license
- $75,000 for first year of lease
- $125,000 second year of lease
- $150,000 third year of lease
- Any additional acres will be recalculated and a discount will be given to the tenant.
- Owner will help with anything application wise, but the lessee and new license owner would be the applicant at the county.
Find more information on this property here. Discover more California cannabis real estate and find more cultivation, manufacturing, and retail opportunities.
We also offer cannabis compliance services and solutions to help your business succeed.
Miklos Campuzano – Cannabis Real Estate Consultants – DRE #02072292