This is a 40 Acre Mixed Light property ready to be leased out to qualified groups looking to Cultivate in a Cannabis Tax friendly city. Located in the Central Valley of California, northwest of the state capital, Sacramento. The property is designed to accommodate multiple licensees.
Minimum space that could be leased is 10 Acres so you can take as little as 10 Acres or the entire 40 Acres. Zoning & and CUP in place that allows for nearly all Cannabis Cultivation License types and Type 11 Distribution.
- Rent: $1.00SqFt/Month – Ground lease
- Total Space: 40 Acres of land for Mixed-Light Cultivation, Greenhouse
- Tenant Allowances: Available and Considered based on tenant credit and experience.
- Local Municipal Tax Rate: $3.00/sf/yr on cultivated canopy.
- Licenses: Average Local License Process could be +/- 90 days
- Taxes: 0% Revenue Tax, Cannabis friendly city
- Buyer must pay a $49k Finder’s Fee paid upon execution of lease and a 1% Fee on the Lease Agreement.
USES ALLOWED AT THE PROPERTY PER CONDITION USE PERMIT (CUP)
State License Types:
- Cultivation Indoor- 1A/2A/3A/5A
- Cultivation Mixed Light- 1B/2B/3B/5B
- Cultivation- Processor
- Cultivation Nursery- 4
- Distribution- 11
Asking Price $49,000 Finders FEE and a 1% Fee on the Lease Agreement.
Buyer must pay Finder’s Fee and a 1% Fee on the Lease Agreement. Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Eric Espinoza, DRE CA LIC# 02077927
If you have any questions call Eric (858)245-6324