This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to expand their Delivery, Manufacturing and Distribution business in Sonoma County (Population 485k)! The business is on pace to do $2M in Gross Revenues for 2022. With these licenses you could Deliver, Infuse, Package, and Distribute Cannabis Products. The 3,000 SqFt facility includes 3 separate rooms, along with a 300-400 SqFt satellite office. The Delivery business is currently operational and has been operating since 2018. The Manufacturing Type N & Distribution business is not operational and the new owner would need to finish the buildout. Type N businesses have recently had a spike in demand due to the new market of consumers that infusion of products has been able to open. This facility could function as a main large scale Delivery, Manufacturing and Distribution center for the new operator in the heart of the Sonoma County Cannabis Market.
California recently announced the “Provisional Deadline” (MJBizDaily Article), or temporary license, program will sunset June 30, 2022 with the first deadline being March, 31st, 2022. This means that in order to operate legally you must go through the arduous and lengthy time consuming process of obtaining a full “Annual” license or the only other option would be to acquire an already existing licensed business.
- Space: 3,000 SqFt
- 3 Separate Rooms
- 300-400 SqFt Satellite Office
- Rent: $7k/ Month
- Lease: 5YR W/ Right to Renew (Just renewed 1 year ago)
- 2021 Gross: $2M
- 2022 YTD Gross: $2M
- Vehicles Included: 6
- Wholesale Inventory: $100k
- Delivery est since 2018
- Manu & Distro Not Operational (New owner would need to finish buildout)
- Building is zoned for Delivery, Manufacturing Type N and Distribution
- Non-Storefront Retail: Off-Premises Sales, Direct-To-Consumer
- Manufacturing Type N (Infusion of products): Make cannabis products through infusion, Package and label cannabis. Infusion mixes cannabis extract or plant material with other ingredients to make a cannabis product.
- Distribution: Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors.
Asking Price: $1,300,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Tom Milks, DRE LIC CA#02064305
If you have any questions Call Tom at (619) 972-5952
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.