James Capital Advisors is pleased to present an opportunity to purchase an operational Licensed Cannabis Cultivation Facility in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. The centrally located facility was established in 2018 with a specialty Indoor cultivation license and fully built out to maximize cash flow producing canopy space. The current footprint of the cultivation is 7,152 square feet with 2,780 square feet of canopy. There is a value add opportunity to expand the cultivation facility into the adjacent building, adding an extra 4,890 SF and doubling the facilities total canopy.
The cultivation includes three (3) flower rooms, (2) Mother/Vegetative rooms, and a designated drying and curing room for cannabis storage. The rooms combine a use of both LED and LUXX DE 1000w high pressure sodium lights. This is an amazing opportunity for an existing flower brand looking to expand capacity and fulfill increasing demand for premium indoor flower. Speed to market is paramount in the cannabis industry. This facility will save an operator a minimum of two years in licensing and facility buildout.
- Turn Key Cultivation – Allows a potential buyer to be operational and cash flow positive instantly.
- 117 Total Lights – Both LED and LUXX DE 1000w high pressure sodium (HPS) lights.
- Power System – 800 AMPS 3Phase (LADWP Utility).
- Easy Access to 110, 10, and 5 Freeways – The centralized location allows for easy entry and exit points to all of the major arterial passageways surrounding Downtown Los Angeles.
- Opportunity to Expand Canopy Space by 3,311 Square Feet – Allows for additional (2) Two customized flower rooms, a trimming room, office, as well as additional utility space.