Rexford Management LLC, a California limited liability company is in the business of cannabis distribution, manufacturing, and cultivation. It is licensed locally by the Los Angeles Department of Cannabis Regulation (DCR) and by the state of California’s Department of Cannabis Control.
The business and underlying property is build-to-suit and the current allocation of space (as between the distribution, manufacturing, and cultivation areas) may be modified, although such modification must be done and approved by the Los Angeles Department of Cannabis Regulation (DCR).
Rexford’s cannabis cultivation license currently allows for ten thousand square feet (10,000 sq/ft) of cannabis canopy and there is no limit to the allocation of space for distribution and manufacturing except based on the size of the property.
The building, licenses, and equipment are being offered at ten million dollars ($10,000,000.00). The license and equipment are being offered at two million dollars ($2,000,000.00) with a minimum of a five (5) year lease at two dollars and fifty cents ($2.50) per square foot. Option to extend and first right of refusal to purchase property may be negotiated.
- 4619 Alger Street, Los Angeles, California 90039
- Los Angeles County (AIN): 5593021008
- Usable Lot Size: 8820 sq/ft
- Building Size: 7532 sq/ft building
- 4625 Alger Street, Los Angeles, California 90039
- Los Angeles County (AIN): 5593021007
- Usable Lot Size: 8680 sq/ft
- Building Size: 9583 sq/ft building (includes second floor)