Great opportunity for a Turn-key Cannabis Dispensary in Palm Springs. Owner currently has licenses for Retail, Non-Storefront Retail and Distribution. The Dispensary is fully turn-key, making this a great opportunity for someone that is looking to take over an existing business that is fully licensed, compliant and looking to start operating IMMEDIATELY. Palm Springs has a population of over 48k residents and over 2.5M throughout the county that the business could deliver product too from the Non-Storefront Retail license.
- Space: 1,800 SqFt
- Rent: $3,000/Month
- Wholesale Inventory: $25,000.00
- Licenses: Retail, Non-Storefront Retail & Distribution
- Retail Storefront- Facility where medical cannabis, medical cannabis products, or devices for the use of medical cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
- Distribution- Distribution of medical cannabis and medical cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. A Type 11 licensee shall hold a Type 12, or transporter, license and register each location where product is stored for the purposes of distribution. A Type 11 licensee shall not hold a license in a cultivation, manufacturing, dispensing, or testing license category and shall not own, or have an ownership interest in, a facility licensed in those categories other than a security interest, lien, or encumbrance on property that is used by a licensee. A Type 11 licensee shall be bonded and insured at a minimum level established by the licensing authority.
Asking Price: $1,600,000.00
If you have any questions call Drew at 619-653-0483 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.