* Palomar Cultivation Center
* Approved CUP 28-16 for a one-story building totaling 16,288 s/f Office / Administration: 1,343 s/f Cultivation Area: 14,945 s/f
* Proposed Concrete Masonry Block Structure with a 22′ Clear Height
* Desert Hot Springs is the #1 location in Southern California with over 1400 acres zoned for unlimited cannabis cultivation, extraction and manufacturing with CUP
* Ideally located next to Palm Springs and has convenient I-10 access to serve all of Southern California.
* Located in the Desert Hot Springs Industrial Park
* 7 C.U.P.’s currently approved on Palomar Ln
Directions: From I-10 traveling east exit Indian Canyon Dr. and take a left (north). Travel 1 1/4 miles to Dillon Rd., turn right (east) on Dillon Rd. Travel 1 mile to Little Morongo Rd., take a left (north) on Little Morongo Rd. and travel 1 mile to Palomar Lane. Turn right (east) on Palomar Lane. Property is 320 feet in on the north side of Palomar Lane.