The RESOURCERY; Permitted cannabis business facility with leasehold interest in a zero tax rate Northern California city being offered.
Single level, single tenant location, off street, with roll-up door, and generous onsite parking.
– Type 6 Cannabis Manufacturing Permit (provisional).
– Type 11 Cannabis Distribution Permit (annual).
– Local type S permit (with state S license pending).
– Extraction and Manufacturing Equipment (and assumption of the
– Commercial lease with (3) 5 year extension options.
– Solar Equipment (and assumption of the equipment lease).
– Delivery Van (and assumption of the loan).
– Under-market rate lease included is at $1.36 per sf.
– 6,525 sq. ft.
– $8,906 (Includes NNN).
– Parking: 12 parking spaces, including disabled parking space.
– Power: 400 amps 3 phase 208v.
– Full certificate of occupancy.
– Fully compliant with fire-sprinklers.
– Brand new construction.
– Sebastopol does not have any local cannabis tax. Unlike most
California jurisdictions you are not subject to any local gross receipts
tax, saving significant revenue.
– Easy access to transportation thoroughfares (7 minutes from Highway 101).
– C1D2 compliant and inspected with fume hood.
– Delta Separations CUP 15 (UL).
– Trusteel AV15, Summit Industrial 5 liter fractional distillation kit.
– Across International vacuum oven.
– 30 gallon Cryometrix cryochiller, stainless steel workbenches, Stainless steel three basin sink and workstation plumbed hot/cold.
– Three fire control areas in the building give a total allowable MOQ of 240 gallons of ethanol or other flammable liquids.
– 3 offices.
– Conference room.
– Break room w/ staff kitchen.
– Inventory can be included.
With this versatile facility a cannabis operator can extract, conduct
infusions, manufacture & package almost any cannabis product allowable
under state regulations, trim & package cannabis flowers, produce pre-rolls, engage in white-label or co-packing services, & distribute/transport wholesale cannabis within California.
Extra flexibility with a S license means a business can also rent space to others using the S (for Shared) license hosting allowed by local permit. Reduce startup costs or operational expenses by supporting other cannabis businesses, or utilize the whole facility.
All information is provided by the seller and prospective buyers are
encouraged to check with their attorneys and compliance professionals.
Proudly presented at $650,000.00
Vanguard Properties has not verified the accuracy of this material. Seller is solely responsible for the information provided. Buyer is responsible for their own Due Diligence.