This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to enter the Oregon cannabis market into a fully turnkey business, a multi state operator looking to expand their footprint or an Oregon operator who is looking to expand business operations and locations.
This is a fully licensed operational storefront strategically located in the middle of a college town. The building is 1,500 Sq Ft and brought in $1M in sales for 2021. This shop is known for its competitive prices, cleanliness and the bud tenders professionalism. There is parking on site and has high visibility, Very close to the College, high grossing store with a lot of upside.
- License: Cannabis Retail Storefront
- Lease Term: 1 year left (5 Year Option)
- Space: 1,500 Sq Ft
- 2022 Gross Revenues:
- Q1: $ 317,618
- Q2: $ 329,033
- 2022 On Pace To Gross: $1,293,302
- 2022 Net Income:
- Q1: $ 58,415
- Q2: $ 58,799
- 2022 On Pace To Net: $234,428
- Number of employees: 7
- Retail Storefront: A retail license is required to service recreational patients. A dispensary or caregiver license is needed to serve medical patients. It is possible to hold both licenses by paying a “medical bump up” fee to the OLCC. However, the medical and recreational dispensaries must be separate buildings (or suites).
Asking Price: $1,050,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Scott Hite, DRE LIC OR# 201218627
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew (619) 653-0483
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business opportunity.
National Affiliate Listings
All listings included in this section are represented by locally licensed real estate brokers where necessary.
This listing is represented by a Local Broker via the Green Life Business Group National Affiliate Program.