The Lockehouse Investment Sales Team is pleased to offer exclusively the Rainmaker Cannabis Business Portfolio. The opportunity consists of two, fully-permitted production facilities in Humboldt County including two newly-constructed, state-of-the-art glass, Nexus greenhouses in addition to cold frame greenhouses, in-place infrastructure, abundant water, and the facilities and equipment to support and serve the business. The two properties, totaling 149 acres, may be purchased as a portfolio or individually.
● Business & Land Purchase Price: $9,670,000
● Location: Humboldt County
● Total Acreage: 149
● Permitted Growth: 28,976 SF Mixed Light and 1,679 SF Outdoor
● Current Cannabis Capacity: 7,300+ lbs. annually
● Fully permitted and licensed properties with Humboldt County and State of California.
● Well-established business with experienced operator. Current owner/operator willing to stay on as consultant for hire to ensure
● Contracts in place to purchase all cannabis product.
● Two, newly built, fully-automated Nexus glass greenhouses that allow for 5+ harvests annually.
● Built out infrastructure, upgraded electric service, septic and water filtration systems, and new processing facility.
● Located in the “Napa Valley” of cannabis with the ideal environment for cultivation and abundant water for production, including
a new 1M gallon water storage pond.
● Low Humboldt County taxation rates for established farms.
● The business has the potential to generate over $18 million in annual income offering the owner a huge return on investment in the next two years.
|Find Real Estate Agent||Apply for Financing||Find a Lawyer|
|Request Insurance Quote||Find Appraiser||Apply for Business Loan|