Establish your dispensary at one of the best locations in Santa Rosa. This is a unique opportunity to acquire approvals for a storefront and delivery business at the main entrance to one of the city’s busiest shopping centers. The approved location is easily accessed from an adjacent freeway interchange and the total average daily traffic count on the streets directly adjacent to the center is approximately 50,000 ADT. It is surrounded by high density residential housing and is supported by multiple well-known national tenants including a large natural foods grocery store which is a destination anchor for residents from all around Sonoma County. This opportunity includes the assignment of a favorable lease with options to extend up to 25 years. The retail space is currently vacant which will give the new owner the opportunity to conduct the buildout to their own specifications, apply for state licensing under their own entity and most importantly establish a customer base using their own brand and identity.
Santa Rosa is well known for its favorable tax rates and fair cannabis policies. Santa Rosa’s Local Tax rates are 3% of Retail Gross Receipts. It is the 5th largest city in the Bay Area and tends to have cannabis friendly demographics.
- CUP Obtained for Medical and Recreational delivery and storefront
- Lease: 10 YR (Options to extend for an additional 15 YRS)
- ~2,250 sq. ft. of approved dispensary space and an additional ~1100 sq. ft. of office space
- Rent: $5,750 + NNN (~$8k)
- Located in a busy 10 acre shopping center with adequate parking
- Retail Cannabis Storefront – Medical & Recreational
- Retail Cannabis Delivery – Medical & Recreational
- Retail Storefront- Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
Asking Price: $1,490,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Yesenia Jimenez, DRE LIC CA# 02073168
If you have any questions Call Yesenia at (858) 633-3013
Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org