THE STATE OF MICHIGANS TEMPORARY RECREATIONAL GUIDELINES ARE OUT!!!
Here’s a Recreational Township to start out your new cannabis retail recreational hunt….
This is an opportunity for your company to expand it’s retail growth in South West Michigan with little competition. Photos provided are renderings of what could be a retail cannabis dispensary. This offering is for the land and local permits/transfer only. Additionally with the consummation of this sell the site plan, architectural drawings and current survey.
- Over 3.5 acres of land on high traffic M-43 HWY just outside of Kalamazoo County.
- The municipality is capped at 3 Retail Licenses and fully intends on opting into Michigan’s Recreational Market, with intentions of allowing permits at the current licensed locations.
- No more permits for retail establishments are available in Almena Township.
- Permits can’t be transferred to new parcel/location.
- The land is already cleared of debris and is located directly next door to a BP/Subway Gas Station.
- Utility’s at the road for easy connection.
- The Nearest Municipality with active marijuana ordinances and who currently allow Retail operations are Kalamazoo City and Bangor City.
- Current Renderings allocate 26 Parking spaces with ample space for ingress and egress easements from the main road of M-43 HWY.
- Total traffic count during off-season Months 7,800 cars per day
- Total traffic count during Peak season months 15,370 cars per day
- Seller may be willing to Ground Lease or entertain a Land Contract offer.
Contact me for this retail opportunity and others…..
Commercial Retail Cannabis Real Estate Salesperson
Great Lakes Real Estate Agency LLC