RotaChrom rCPC is a well-known Centrifugal Partition Chromatography system intended for small-scale purification of compounds, including cannabinoids found in industrial hemp. Centrifugal Partition Chromatography is a liquid-liquid chromatographic technique, where both stationary and mobile phases are liquids, and the liquid stationary phase is immobilized by a strong centrifugal force. It is commonly used for THC remediation of CBD distillate oil.
rCPC system consists of the following items:
• Liquid pump with gradient former – 4 inputs, capable of 300 mL/min (0.079 gpm), at 150 bars (2 175 psi)
• ASC/DSC mode changing valve
• rCPC rotor with extraction cells (with Variable Frequency Drive) – max. 1 500 rpm – 2 L (0.53
• UV detector – 200-400 nm range
• Fraction collector (spider) – 10 outputs
• Control system – data server
Gently used and available for inspection in Boulder, CO.