Lenticular Module filtration is a method of depth media filtration which eliminates the hassle and mess of Plate & Frame style filters without needing to invest in more expensive membrane filter media.
- Enclosed design eliminates the mess and product loss associated with dripping plate filters.
- Simple to load and operate – no need for wetting and re-tightening.
- No fiddly gaskets to lose or huge stack of plates to clean & sanitize.
- Vertical orientation requires less space to operate and store.
- Housings can be loaded with as few as one filter module*
- Filter modules can be back flushed and reused multiple times**