El Cajon – Cannabis Business Park – Shasta Lake City, CA
Great warehouse space in Shasta Lake city, CA. Located inside an Industrial area that is being re-purposed for Cannabis Cultivation and supporting businesses. This is a place to take your business to the next level. This building is located amongst another Cannabis business development including Distribution, future green houses, as well as Manufacturing are coming soon. This area is fast becoming a hot spot!
Suite A: 20,000 Square Feet – THIS IS AVAILABLE Today !!!
$1 per sq ft depending on size, 1-5 year leases
20,000 sqft – Large rafter heights, well over 25 feet.
1200 amp service, plenty of POWER for your needs.
Meets all City Standards for a Cannabis Business Location.
We can Assist with Planning and Licensing.
Now is the time to get into the “Green Rush”, The Cannabis Business Industry is erupting in California. There are numerous licenses available, and we can assist you and help figure out what you need for your individual plan. In the Cannabis community Shasta Lake City has been friendly to the Cannabis businesses we have worked with in the past and we have enjoyed our experience in Shasta lake city.
Assistance in the following:
Create Site Plan
Applying for Various Licenses, Permits and Government Authorizations
Compliance on State and Local Laws
Ascertaining time lines, fee schedules and procedures for Licensing
Steps to Opening a CA Cannabis Business
1) Create a business plan, analyze your objective and resources to make sure they are aligned. Determine costs, Investments in Real Property and Start up numbers from Licenses to Payroll as well as build out and all costs incurred to open this type of business.
2) Determine your desired Location, understand the Real Estate Market in your target region. Realize the local planning regulations and prepare for the process and time restraints, as well as accounting for the project taking longer than anticipated.
3) Game plan for Business Infrastructure and the opening of the proper entity for your partnerships and what is best for your business plan. LLC or Corporations are generally best for liability but each situation is different.( Step 1-3 need to be in place before applying for licences).
4) Apply for License(s) and build a team including team members to help with the planning dept and contractors who help build a site a plan and build it to fruition. We also advise bringing in an accounting firm to manage the books.
5) Once steps 1-4 are accomplished the process of building a network depending on the license, you will need a group of other license holders to compliment your business plan and help you facilitate the plan and compliment your needs.
6) Open Business Doors and cash in on the new $2 Billion Dollar “Green rush”.
No access from El Cajon must call to see thespace
Real Estate License #02051328