Norris & Stevens is pleased to present this flexible industrial building located in the Estacada Industrial Campus and situated within Clackamas County. The building was constructed as a state-of-the-art hemp processing facility to be used by one business. The property includes off-street parking, laboratory space, heavy power service, and is just minutes from Highway 224. Additionally, this facility was originally built for OLCC processing but then converted to process CDB. The facility can be easily converted to be used for Tier 2 production. The facility has a current ODA Hemp Handlers license and Food Safety license.
• Detailed equipment list available in addition to offering price
• Facility equipped for ethanol extraction
• FDA approved commercial kitchen
• Fully climate controlled
• Compliant CO2 extraction room (can be easily finished upon equipment selection)
• Room for water extraction with reverse osmosis water lines ran to the room
• 3 walk in vaults for raw product and finished products
• C2D2 mill grinder room for pretreatment processing
• Facility underwent a third party engineering review completed by Pressure Safety Inspectors (PSI) for solvent based extraction. Can supply the report if requested. This makes the building up to date with not just Oregon fire and building codes, but national as well.
• 2 grade level loading doors
• 2,000 square feet of office space
• Heavy power service of 480/277 volts 800 Amps
• Building clear height varies to a maximum of 28’
• 25 off-street parking spaces
• This is a new facility that has been very well-kept building with very little deferred maintenance