The Vincent Advisory Group of LOGIC Commercial Real Estate is pleased to present the unique opportunity to acquire 2795 W. Brooks Ave., a single-tenant, triple-net leased investment opportunity plus +/-10 acres of vacant industrial land in North Las Vegas, NV. The +/-34,524 square foot building was recently constructed in 2018 as a state-of-the art marijuana cultivation and production facility specifically for Solaris Farms. The building includes +/-26,460 square feet of greenhouses and +/-8,064 square feet of office and operating spaces including multiple specialized rooms for cultivation and production. The building is situated on a 12.23-acre parcel, leaving +/-10 acres of extra land available for development or future sale. The offering features a new 5-year triple-net lease with Solaris Farms featuring zero landlord responsibilities, annual rent increases, and a 5-year option to extend. The tenant holds two highly-coveted business licenses for marijuana cultivation and production which are in high demand in the state of Nevada. This unique offering provides the opportunity to collect income from the building to offset carrying costs for future development of the +/-10 acres.
- UNIQUE SINGLE-TENANT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY: 2795 W. Brooks Ave. provides investors with an easy-to-manage, single-tenant, triple-net leased investment opportunity featuring a brand new 5-year lease with Solaris Farms and zero landlord responsibilities.
- 10 ACRES OF EXTRA LAND INCLUDED: This unique opportunity includes 10 acres of M-1 zoned industrial land that can be developed now or in the future. The income from the Solaris Farms lease provides developers cash flow to offset carrying costs or future developments costs.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART CULTIVATION & PRODUCTION FACILITY: The building was recently constructed in 2018 and features +/-34,524 SF including +/-8,064 SF of office and operating spaces and +/-26,460 SF of greenhouse bays. The building is considered the “Gold Standard” for marijuana cultivation facilities and is one of only a few properties of its kind in Nevada.
- CUTTING EDGE OPERATOR: The building was constructed specifically for Solaris Farms who has perfected its indoor cultivation process, by combining top genetics and adapting them to the desert environment with hybrid greenhouses that use a technology-oriented and data-driven growing approach.
- PRIVILEGED MARIJUANA LICENSES: On the subject property the tenant holds two, highly-coveted business licenses in Nevada for marijuana cultivation and production. With limited supply and high demand, these licenses are highly valuable and sought after in the marijuana industry.
- CENTRAL LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY: The property is situated in North Las Vegas just east of the NLV Airport with easy access to the I-15 and US-95 Freeways.