Liquid Flower formulates infused all-natural wellness products, using whole plant cannabis, hemp and the purest unrefined ingredients from around the world.
Curating nature to provide maximum healing and relief from pain, anxiety, sleep and skin issues, so you can live your best days.
We are a woman, veteran and family-owned legacy brand, established in 2014.
LIQUID FLOWER IS NATURE CURATED
Liquid Flower formulates whole plant cannabis and hemp infused remedies using unrefined organic oils and adaptogenic herbs that are close to nature.
Believing that nature provides us with the best medicine, our products are lovingly crafted to help people live their best days.
HONESTY – curating pure and effective products
COMPASSION – dedication to helping people feel their best
INNOVATION – searching for the truth about what heals us
WELLNESS – providing solutions for the whole body
Liquid Flower aims to be a staple in medicine cabinets across the country…looking to nature to find solutions for many of the health issues that people face today.
WE HAVE TAKEN OUR PROVEN, EFFECTIVE FORMULATIONS AND APPLIED IT TO A COMPREHENSIVE LINE OF CANNABIS WELLNESS PRODUCTS.
WE PLAN TO CONTINUE PROVIDING SOLUTIONS FOR PAIN, SKIN CONDITIONS, ANXIETY, INSOMNIA AND BEAUTY; WHILE ADDING SKUS THAT FOCUS ON MORE SERIOUS HEALTH CONDITIONS
SOLD IN 100 LICENSED RETAIL LOCATIONS
WE HAVE ACHIEVED AND ESTIMATED 10% MARKET REACH WITH ONLY ONE SALES REP. WE ARE SEEING A SURGE AT RETAIL DUE TO OUR NEW SAMPLING PROGRAM
LIQUID FLOWER OUTSELLS THE TWO TOP COMPETITORS IN THE CATEGORY IN PROPERLY ACTIVATED ACCOUNTS
WHY LIQUID FLOWER HAS A BRIGHT & PROFITABLE FUTURE
• New Frontier Data Statistics showed Liquid Flower as one of the top 4 brands in the country.
• Some of our best customers are no longer selling the top 2 brands in California, Papa & Barkley and Mary’s and only carrying Liquid Flower.
• Large Library of proprietary, highly effective products in different stages of development.
• It is estimated that 95% of the California Legacy brands have gone out of businesses, and we are one of the 5% still operating.
• We only have 1 sales rep and with the correct addition to in house sales staff, our potential in the market is huge.
• Topicals are still relatively unknown, there is a huge untapped market.
• State and Federal Trademarks owned.
• Years of experience in this market has shown us what we need to grow. The right resources will allow execution of our marketing plan.