Excellent opportunity to get your feet wet in Kalamazoo Michigan’s marijuana industry. Kalamazoo County voted 60% for Recreational Marijuana although both the city and township voted to temporarily opt out. They both have intentions to opt back in shortly, after the full state guidelines are issued.
- This is the only Commercial Green zoned property in the entire township that fits the ordinance setbacks. This is the only (A-location) in the township. Currently 4 other provisioning center locations approved in the township, all of which are in poor traffic Industrial areas (D-locations).
- Located on the busy intersection of East Main and Nazareth Rd right on the bus route. This Vacant parcel is right next door to a newly built Dollar General.
- Just enough good space to build a 2600 sf. retail building closer to the main rd. or potentially 3,000-4,000 sf. at the back of the parcel.
- This is a No brainer location if your company currently does not have a location in the surrounding area.
- Currently has a pending offer that has yet to be accepted. Act now or lose out on this excellent retail opportunity.
- Asking 1.2 Million funds to be held in escrow and released the day after approval. 60K Non-refundable deposit.
Commercial Retail Cannabis Real Estate Salesperson
Great Lakes Real Estate Agency LLC