If you are looking for a turn key extraction business in SoCal this is the opportunity for you! Owner has made sure that all compliance requirements and inspections have been completed and approved. All of which can be verified during the due diligence period. Currently the business has a Manufacturing Type 6 & Distribution license but the new operator could also apply for a Manufacturing Type 7 license. There are very few steps needed in order to be approved for a Type 7 license at this facility. At the moment the Distribution has only been used for self transport.
This facility is located north of Los Angeles in California City. California City is one of the main epicenters for cannabis business and one of the most tax friendly cities in California. There are a lot of opportunities to expand as the local jurisdictions and landlord are very friendly towards cannabis and want the industry to succeed.
This includes all equipment and licensing needed for someone to step in and take over current operations. Its automated process allows the business to extract significantly faster than its competitors, the staff is extremely knowledgeable. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to expand their company’s footprint in a booming market close to Los Angeles.
- Space: 1,950 sqft
- Fully sprinklered
- Fire rated extraction room and storage
- Rent: $2.52/ sqft
- Employees: 3
- Parking Spots: 2 + Street Parking
- YTD Gross Revenue: $800k
- Training: 14 Days Provided by Seller
- Centrifuge Extractor
- Falling Film Recovery
- Lenticular Filter
- 10 Ton Chiller
- Natural Gas Boiler
- (2) Freezers
- 20 Liter Rotary evaporator
- (8) 150 Liter Stainless Steel Storage Vessels
- 8 Gallon Purge System
- High Flow chemical grade pumps
- Stainless steel work tables, tools and spare parts for maintenance
- Manufacturing Type 6: For extraction using a mechanical method or non-volatile solvent (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter) This facility includes all aspects of the cold extraction, recovery and post processing including winterization, filtration and decarboxylation. The facility space and license will also allow for the production of pre-rolls, infusion processes, concentrates, tinchers, topicals, inhable carts and disposable pens. Seller also has a local and state Distribution license to provide self distribution and transportation.
- Distributor: Distributor licensees are responsible for transporting cannabis goods, arranging for testing of cannabis goods, and conducting quality assurance review of cannabis goods to ensure they comply with all the packaging and labeling requirements. Distributor transport licenses allow for the transport of cannabis goods between licensed cultivators, manufacturers, and distributors.
Asking Price: $925,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and have proof of financials before any other detailed information is released.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew (619) 653-0483
Green Life Business Group Inc. we are here to both help you sell or buy a cannabis business.
cannabis manufacturing type 6, cannabis brokers, cannabis manufacturing, cannabis type 6, cannabis extraction, cannabis distribution