Organically farmed since 2009, this 141.6 acre parcel has a nine-peak view from Mt. Hood to Mt.
Bachelor and nutritional, composted fields ready to produce any crop.
120 acres Certified Oregon Tilth Organic. Currently operating turn-key organic hemp production. Configured for cattle, hogs, or crops. Livestock can be negotiated with the sale. Two tax lots with two homes, numerous outbuildings and irrigation equipment.
- 141.6 total acres
- 123.8 irrigated acres with three irrigation ponds
- Full perimeter fencing, cross-fenced into 5 fields
- Plenty of alleyways and holding pens
- 120 acres Certified OR Tilth/USDA Organic (2019)
- Two tax lots, 2 homes
- 3,157 SF, 3 Bed/2 Bath home with mountain views
- 8,000 sq.ft. hay shed, grain elevator, shop and other
- Turn-key hemp production in compost soil
- Irrigated with driplines
- Several hemp processing facilities nearby
- 4 wheel lines, all mainlines, handlines and pumps