Turn-key outdoor grow farm for sale
. Located near the I-5 corridor on an enclosed 5.1 acre lot in Linn County Oregon. (Land can be purchased upon request. ) Just in time for the outdoor grow season! The property includes three 1920 sq. ft. greenhouses (5700 sq. ft. total), and a 1600 sq. ft. barn. The build location and structure are fully complaint with Oregon state regulations. The farm is located in a mid-class picturesque safe and cannabis-friendly neighborhood, with good roads and neighbors (15 min to Albany and 30-40 min to Salem).
• Approved LUCS & EFU zoned
• Tier 1 Recreational outdoor grow license (20,000 sq ft)
• Water rights. (Water stream at the edge of the lot).
• Electricity: 400[A] service. (Upgradable up to 600[A] in current config. Can be made 3 phase).
• Three maximal cycles per year, (no heating equipment, Cooling requirement 120K BTU per greenhouse).
• Metal barn 40’x41’. Divided into three rooms. Includes a security room.
• 5 year favorable lease terms with 2 renewal options
• Rent; 0.5$/sq ft. of canopy per month. Minimal canopy size (3000 sq ft = 1500$/month). 6 months adjustment period.
• No known pests and or infestations in past grows.
• Winter (Nov. to Feb) average temperatures registered in the past years, ~25-35°F. Monetary:
• Total equipment ~$40K.
More photos at instagram.com/papagreenfarms
Land for sale
, separately: Land asking price $400k OBO.
Must pass OLCC background screening process. See preliminary qualifications:
Serious Inquiries only!