Unique opportunity to acquire two businesses in the highly demanded market of Los Angeles County. These businesses are currently being sold as a bundle. The retail storefront and delivery business are in separate locations from the multi license business all within Los Angeles County. The business sits on a 5,000 SqFt facility that is licensed both at the local and state level for Cultivation, Manufacturing and Distribution. The current owner spent approximately $1M on extraction equipment that is included in the sale of the business. The retail also includes $100K worth of inventory and the current owner is also open to selling the Real Estate. The retail business has been at this location since 2006 making this opportunity one of Los Angeles Counties original cannabis businesses! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their footprint in one of California’s Massive Cannabis Markets while also taking advantage of the very nearby major markets or someone who is looking to enter the industry into an established business.
Cannabis Businesses were labeled as essential businesses back in March of 2020, meaning that the Department of Public Health clarified that Cannabis has medical uses, allowing all cannabis businesses to remain open.
Retail Shop Details:
- Space: 3,000 SqFt
- Rent: $6,000/Month
- Inventory: $100K
- Landlord open to entertaining offers on Real Estate
- Been at the Same Location since 2006.
- Licensed both at the local and state level
- 2021 Gross revenue was 2.2M (Owner Full Absentee)
- Space: 5,000 SqFt
- Rent: $8,000/Month
- 50 Lights with Veg
- Able to expand up to additional 50 lights
- Over 1M has been spent on extraction equipment that comes with the business.
- Licensed both at the Local and State level
- Licenses are individually Issued, not a Micro.
- Retail Storefront- Facility where cannabis, cannabis products, or devices for the use of cannabis or medical cannabis products are offered, either individually or in any combination, for retail sale, including an establishment that delivers, pursuant to express authorization by local ordinance, medical cannabis and medical cannabis products as part of a retail sale.
- Retailer Non-Storefront License- Sells and delivers cannabis goods to customers. A Retailer (Non-Storefront) must have a licensed premises, but it is not open to the public.
- Cultivation: Growing cannabis up to 5,000 SQ FT Canopy Size.
- Distribution: Distribution of cannabis products from manufacturer to dispensary. Distributors may also transport cannabis goods to and from all other cannabis businesses; Manufacturers, Cultivators, Nurseries, Retailers, & Distributors.
- Manufacturing Type 6: For manufacturing sites that produce cannabis products using nonvolatile solvents or mechanical methods (ex: CO2, ethanol, water, or food-grade dry ice, cooking oils or butter). Manufacturing of Edibles, Vape Pens, Pre-rolled joints, Packaging flower, Tinctures, Drinks (all manufactured cannabis products).
Asking Price: $6,900,000.00
Must sign an NDA/Waiver and provide Proof of Financials before any other detailed information is released, along with the company’s location. This listing is Fully Exclusive only by Green Life Business Group, Inc.
Green Life Business Group, Inc DRE CA LIC# 02061374
Drew Mathews, DRE CA LIC# 02091143
If you have any questions call Drew (619) 653-0483