Cannabis & Hemp Insurance
Price : Inquire for Price
Status : WANTED
Cannabis or Hemp Use Allowed? : Cannabis and/or Hemp
License Type : Medical & Recreational, Social Equity License
Sale Type : Joint Venture
Company Name : Chango Canna LLC

Great opportunity for a investor that Wants to get involved in legal Cannabis business.

For inquires about lease options or ventures you can e-mail at changocanna@protonmail.com 


This Property is located in Montrose , Michigan. It is Zoned as agriculture land within the ablee township.

Research Conducted
The property used primarily in the past for Hemp cultivation for Research Purposes Through the MDARD ( Michigan Department of Agricultura & Rural Development ) in 2018 and  2019 through Michigan Pilot Industrial Hemp Programs. Mainly to study the cycle of life of the hemp plants and to get hands on experience. If you interested in viewing my hemp Research in 2018 and 2019 i conducted please visit my website at


Property Details 
This property is fully fenced with 2.5 acre of land and it has indoor growing facility of 950 sq foot. The property has the capacity of expending to a larger facility due to the size of the land. 

Information listed here may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.

Readers of this listing should contact their attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular legal matter.  No reader, should act 

or refrain from acting on the basis of information posted here without first seeking legal advice from counsel in the relevant jurisdiction. If you have any question I would Encourage you to call 

The Law Offices Of Barton Morris

(248) 541-2600.

they seem to know exactly what there doing and have help many businesses get licenses through legal representation and Legislation with in the state of michigan. 

Now changing gears now a little bit, in order to cultivate marijuana in michigan legally at a commercial level you do need a license , that includes industrial hemp. Each municipality has the option to enroll or deny it, through the MRA ( Marijuana Regulatory Agency ) which is the agency that grants commercial license to cannabis businesses. Unfortunately my township hasn’t option in yet, the only way is though legislation and legal representation. 

Contact Listing Owner
Cannabis & Hemp Banking
Related Listings