Recreational Marijuana Adopted in Bay City! Serving a 5 mile radius population of 75,000+, this is a unique opportunity to purchase a currently operating MMFLA Facility with vertically integrated Class-C cultivation, processing, and provisioning center operation.
This 80,000 sq. ft. of clean warehouse space has 10,000 sq. ft. of the grow facility already built out and currently operational.
- Cannabis Uses: Cultivation, Extraction/Manufacturing, Retail
- Lot Size: 2 Acres
- Building Sqft: 80,000
- Power (amps): 1,200 Amps 480V/3-Phase; 800 Amps 110V/3-Phase; 400 amps 110V/3-Phase
- Existing Utilities: Electricity, Gas, Water, Sewer, Roads
- Ceiling Height: 18 ft for 35,000 sq. ft. / 12 ft for 45,000 sq. ft.
- Zoning Description: Industrial
- Terms of Purchase: Cash, Seller Financing, Lease Option
- $2,500,000 down
- $6,000,000 land contract over 5 year (Unique opportunity to finance the balance out of the proceeds of the business.)
Find more information on this property here. Search our other Michigan cannabis real estate and find more cultivation, manufacturing, and retail listings.
We also offer cannabis compliance services and solutions to help your business succeed.
Phone: (866) 810-2022
Nickolas Calkins – DRE# 6505421070