2019 Vulcan Drying System Consisting of Portable Drying Feed System with Horizontal Feed Conveyor and Stationary Direct Fired Rotary Dryer, Minimum of 13.29 MMBtu Natural Gas Combustion Air Fan Burner and Fuel Train Auxiliary Infiltration Air Blower, Solids Discharge System with Counter-Weighted Gravity Operated Flap Gate on Dryer Discharge Breaching Particulate Control Unit, Approx. 30,000 cfm Cyclone with Rotary Airlock Approx. 30,000 cfm Induced Draft Fan Ductwork Connecting Rotary Dryer to Cyclone and Blower, Integration Consisting of Instruments, Piping, Pipe Supports, Wiring and Cable Support with Controls and Control Panel *Purchased New for Approx. $500,000*
Item is listed in our online auction closing on Aug 10. Includes equipment and real estate of former major CBD processor.
Register to bid here: https://soldtiger.com/sales/foreclosed-equipment-inventory-real-estate-of-major-cbd-processor/
Real Estate is Available.
• Formerly Utilized as Hemp Processing Facility
• 86,500 +/- SF Industrial Facility on 14.5 +/- Acres
• Recently Appraised at $1,600,000
• Extensive Renovations and Upgrades in 2018/2019
• Value Add Opportunity with Ample Room for Future Expansion
• Zoned Light Industrial (I-1) – Wide Variety of Commercial & Industrial Uses
• Centrally Located Between Hopkinsville, KY, Ft. Campbell, KY and Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area
• Tremendous Access to I-24 and Short Drive to Clarksville, TN
For more information on the real estate, go here: https://www.tranzon.com/taa2115