Listing ID : 601114
Posted on August 8, 2023 6
At Vicente LLP, our real estate attorneys understand the unique challenges our clients face in the cannabis industry and proudly offer sophisticated legal protection and regulatory compliance in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
For over a decade, we have focused strictly on cannabis law and recognize the critical role real estate plays in the growth of the industry. We represent a wide variety of clients in the leasing, purchase, and sale of commercial, industrial, and agricultural properties for use in the marijuana and hemp industries.
Our clients rely on our efficiency and ability to structure, negotiate and complete real estate financing transactions. We represent lenders, institutional investors, and borrowers across the country, handling real estate financing transactions involving different commercial real estate classes.
Additionally, many years of national experience enable our team to advise clients on real estate investment opportunities for, and limitations on, out-of-state mortgage investments and the customs and practices of various states. We maintain an extensive state-by-state library of uniform mortgage financing and mortgage transfer documents and opinions together with a nationwide network of local counsel. Our attorneys apply a cross-disciplinary approach to every real estate transaction, leveraging the extensive experience and specialized knowledge of several Vicente LLP practice groups, including Administrative Law, Corporate, Insolvency & State Receivership, Land Use & Zoning, and Licensing.
- Purchase and sale of properties
- Due diligence on property feasibility
- Cannabis-specific lease provisions and lease negotiations for landlords and tenants
- Title and deed review
- Real estate debt transactions, including permanent mortgages, bridge loans, mezzanine loans, construction loans, credit tenant lease financings, and participations and syndications among lenders
- Facilitate investment vehicles for direct mortgage investment, mezzanine financing, and other forms of capital markets structured financings
- Advise on capital market investor requirements to ensure the structuring of loans in a manner that facilitates various dispositions and structuring borrowers as bankruptcy-remote special purpose entities
- Joint venture and other equity investment transactions
- Land use, zoning, and other entitlements
Learn more at: https://vicentellp.com/services/real-estate/
Listings You May Also Like
36800 Woodward Avenue suite 301, Bloomfield Hills, MI, USA
Invest with Us Today!At Corbco Ventures, our primary goal is to create a diverse and secure investment portfolio that adapts to market conditions and