Cannabis and Hemp Commercial Real Estate Financing
866-742-0776 ext. 3
Diamond Business Loans is a private commercial lender and structured finance company that offers financing to borrowers directly and through a network of finance professionals. We feature a variety of commercial loans program to accommodate borrowers’ needs, with loans limits ranging from $500,000 to $25 million plus.
Virtually any type of business in the US can apply for funding through Diamond Business Loans. Even businesses in the cannabis industry, from startup growers to established dispensaries, may be eligible for funding despite the lack of a financial track record or the shaky legal status in different states.
You can get an idea of the rates you might qualify for by sending over a copy of your personal credit report — a service many other lenders that work with nontraditional businesses aren’t always able to provide.
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 – $25 million (very well qualified transactions may be higher);
- Loan to Value (LTV): up to 70% of the Appraised Value;
- Down Payment Assistance Available for Qualified Borrowers;
- Interest Rates: 7% – 15%;
- Fees: 3 – 6 points (including lender or brokerage fees);
- Loan Term: 6 months – 10 Years (very well qualified transactions may be longer) ;
- Property Types: Commercial, Warehouse/Industrial, Retail Dispensary, Residential/Agriculture, Land on Case-By-Case);
- Loan Types: Purchase, Refinance, Equity Cash out, Bridge Loan, Rehab, and Construction;
- Additional Guideline: Lender guidelines may vary depending on property type, borrower credit, and property location. Inquire for more details.
Why Choose Diamond Business Loans?
- Capitalize & streamline your business;
- Experienced cannabis & hemp lending team;
- Unique financial solutions;
- Fast underwriting and funding;
- Stated to Full doc programs;
- Competitive rates and fees; and
- Lots of capital waiting to be invested.
- Yerba Blvd Property
- 0 Yerba Blvd. California City, CA 93505
- Yellowstone Extraction Co. Falling Film
- Margate, FL, USA
- Welcome to this opportunity of a lifetime! 142 acres, fully functioning hemp farm for sale!
- 5561 County Road I, Wiggins, CO 80654, USA
- WANTED: Looking to lease Greenzoned Property for Processing
- 20900 Oakwood Blvd, Dearborn, MI, USA
- Wanted: 6-100 Ac in central or western greater Phoenix area zoned industrial, C-3 or Ag or vacant Ind. bldg . 60K+ SF
- W Olive Ave, El Mirage, AZ, USA
- VULCAN DRYING SYSTEM
- Cadiz, Kentucky, USA
- Vertically Integrated CBD Facility In New York (ONLY ONE IN New York)
- 320 Mt Airy Rd, New Windsor, NY, USA
- VENTURA COUNTY – 19.53 acres zone AE
- 3900 Groves Place, Somis, CA, USA
- USED extraction and Lab equipment
- 2424 Alcott Street, Denver, CO, USA
- Unique Opportunity to step into a Turnkey Farm Business in a beautiful Mendocino County Appellation –
- Mendocino County, CA, USA
- Unique Live/Work Property In Santa Fe County For Sale
- 96 Metro Blvd, Santa Fe, NM, USA
- Underwood Ave, Perfect Location
- 0 Underwood Ave, California City, CA 93505
- Type 7 Manufacturing and Distribution Packaging Shipping and Receiving On One Property
- 4510 North Webster Avenue, Perris, CA, USA
- Type 7 & 11 Licenses with Real Estate Included & Plans Approved For Buildout
- 6103 Obispo Avenue, Long Beach, CA, USA
- TX/OK State Line-Grow,Processing,& 3 Dispensaries WITH Licenses!!!!!
- Marietta, OK, USA
- Two Pope Scientific 6″ Stills
- Louisville, CO, USA
- Two acres sections of land available omma approved
- 2836 N2990 Rd, Alex, OK 73002, USA
Loans made pursuant to Department of Business Oversight California Financing Law License, License 60DBO-4553. “Diamond Business Loans, LLC” and “DiamondBL.com” is a direct lender, syndicate, and brokerage office and may act as the lender, syndicate, or broker for loan requests. “Diamond Business Loans, LLC” and “DiamondBL.com” is NOT “420Property.com”. Information is subject to change without notice. This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. All rates, fees and programs are subject to change and/or withdrawal from the lending practices without notice. Eligibility can vary based on meeting minimum credit score/trade line, documentation, Loan to Value, and occupancy.